Giants Ridge offers two alpine race opportunities:
- Ages 10 and up
- Giant Slalom races on February 5 & 19, 2017
- Slalom races on February 12 & 26, 2017
- Finals are March 19, 2017
- Dual course format, best time of two runs
- Weekly Rate: $15 per race Sunday + $15 for optional Finals
- Total Race Package: $60 for all four Sundays & Finals on 5th Sunday. Includes food & drink coupons for Burnt Onion Kitchen & Brews following race each Sunday, plus prizes & pizza at March 12 Finals.
- Learn the basics of alpine racing with a fun introduction to the world of ski racing competition. Kids will learn about proper form, run gates and do some fun drills.
- Skiers ages 8-12, who can (1) board, de-board and ride a chairlift independently, (2) ski in control and confidently down Innsbruck, which is an intermediate/blue run, (3) turn and stop, and (4) are Giants Ridge season passholders
- Club meets Sundays 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., January 8 thru March 5, 2017
- Fee is $25
- Advance registration required.
Email Benji Neff
or call him at 218-865-8032 with questions or for more information.