Climbing Wall Coming 2017
Come Rock Climb at Giants Ridge!
A new climbing wall will open in late May 2017 (weather dependent). The climbing wall is perfect for family and group activities, as well as team building events. Or, just for fun & fitness. Rates will be available for a day pass, per climb, punch cards & group rates. More details coming soon!
Climbing Wall Facts:
Climbing Wall Rates:
- 30” x 32’ A.R.T. Wall made from molds of real rock allowing for climbing on shapes that only nature can make. Visually stunning, A.R.T.Wall is the only climbing wall system that truly looks like real rock. A.R.T. Wall creates the most realistic climbing experience currently available. It not only looks like real rock, it climbs like it as well!
- Features: Cracks, huecos, pockets, dihedrals, and roofs. This style of climbing wall offers features that are both positive and negative to the climbing plane.
- Handhold Attachment Discs: Flat circular discs that are designed so that modular handholds can be attached flush to the wall, eliminating spinning and other problems.
- Versatility: Not only can you climb on features that are as realistic as real rock but you can also climb on modular handholds.
- Since A.R.T.Wall is made of concrete, it has that cool-to-the-touch, rock-like feel. In addition, the framework is so solid that there is no bending or flexing of the surface which is common with other systems.
Day Pass - $20 per person
Per Climb - $7 per person
10 All Day Visits (punch card) - $135
Groups (10 or more) - $15 per person
Call 218-865-8005 for more information or email Giants Ridge