Voyageurs Retreat at Giants Ridge is a collection of lakeshore and lake access single family homesites along Wynne and Sabin Lakes across from the golf and ski recreation area.
Voyaguers Retreat sits on approximatley 2,000 acres of land, including seven miles of shoreline and features:
- Wilderness-like setting
- 2 lakes: nearly 600 acres
- 11 distinct settlements with sewer, water, Internet and paved roads
- Hiking, biking and nature trails
- Community parks and amenities
- Lakeshore sites start in the low $100s
- Lake access sites start in the $30s
When you stand on the lakeshore of Wynne or Sabin Lake, you're only three hours north of the Twin Cities, but more than 350 years away. Since the mid-1600s, when the voyageurs first portaged their canoes down the inlet of the Embarrass River and into north end of Sabin Lake, much here has remained unchanged in this nature-lover's paradise. And today, whether you seek solitude, adventure or time with family and friends, it's the ideal place to set your inner voyageur free.
For more information, e-mail Marvin Vuicich or call him at 218.262.5000.