Giants Ridge continues to focus on our commitment to follow and implement practices that help keep our guests and employees safe. We continue to monitor and adjust polices as necessary.
- All Employees are required to monitor their health, regularly wash hands and stay home if sick or experiencing COVID symptoms.
- We will not have a reservation system in place for mountain activities, however rental equipment may be limited by quantity.
- We will load all lifts at normal capacity, optimizing guest movement on the mountain.
- We will not have a reservation policy in place for Main Chalet seating however, reservations are suggested for our restaurants.
- Outside food & beverage is allowed in the South Chalet only. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the Main Chalet dining areas.
- No items of any kind may be left on or under tables. You must use available shelving, lockers or your vehicle for these items. Giants Ridge is not responsible for lost of stolen items.
- We recommend all transactions be cashless.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING ENHANCEMENTS
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the facility.
- We continue to implement all daily sanitization and cleaning protocols, in accordance with CDC guidelines, with the safety of our guests at the forefront.