Golf Digest ranked The Legend as the #14 public course in the state and #14 overall. Giants Ridge has long been considered one of Minnesota’s best golf destinations. Year after year, national golf publications have ranked The Legend and The Quarry near or at the top of destinations in the world.
Breathtaking, serene, inspiring and an unforgettable experience. When The Legend opened in 1997, Golf Digest writers named it to the 10 Best New Upscale Public Courses in the Nation. Each year after, The Legend has garnered prestigious national and state rankings from Golf Digest and other publications, not only for the course character and quality, but also for its affordability.
Please click here to read about our social distancing efforts during the covid-19 pandemic. We are doing our part to be safe and offer an enjoyable experience at the course. We need you to do your part as well and follow distancing guidelines.
To book a tee time at The Legend or The Quarry, BOOK ONLINE or call 800.688.7669.
|FALL (Sept. 28 until October 18)||Monday-Thursday||Friday-Sunday||Junior Rates|
|Finn Scooter Add On|
(any season) Per Person/Per Round
**Juniors are considered age 17 and under, and must be accompanied by an adult. All rates include golf cart, range balls and yardage book. All rates subject to change, and do not include tax or fees. At least 48 hours advance notice is required for all cancellations. Proper golf attire is required.
Experience The Legend from above! Check out our hole-by-hole, 3D flyover to plan out your golf game.
- Golf Digest’s Editors’ Choice Award – “Best Golf Resorts in the Midwest” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #1 “Best Courses You Can Play in Minnesota” (2020)
- The Legend – Golfweek –#10 “Best Courses You Can Play in Minnesota” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #43 “Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play in the U.S.” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #119 “Next 100 Modern Courses, 1960 to Present” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #46 “Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living and Great Escapes” (2020)
- The Legend – Golfweek – #192 “Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living and Great Escapes” (2020)