Rock the Ridge
Rock the Ridge
August 14 @ 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
212 people are attending Rock the Ridge
Coming to Giants Ridge: Saturday, August 14 GB Leighton with special guests, the Iron Range’s own I-95 Band with The Skahls from Nashville. Help us #RocktheRidge in our very first outdoor concert event, to be held in the Giants Ridge Courtyard (between Main Chalet + South Chalet). Tell your friends + mark your calendars now!
- 5PM Gates Open
- 6PM – I-95 Band + The Skahls from Nashville
- 8PM – GB Leighton
Free parking available in south (dirt) lot – Parking Lot D
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
No onsite camping, overnight parking, or tailgating.
This is an outdoor event. The Lodge and Main Chalet will not be open to the general public.
Seating will be general admission lawn seating. Chairs will not be provided. Please bring your own lawn chair and/or blankets. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rain or Shine. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given unless the concert is canceled in its entirety. In case of inclement weather, patrons should come prepared for the elements.
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Dogs will not be allowed at the event.
- Bags brought into concert will be subject to search.
Lost tickets will be replaced at management’s discretion. Ticket holder must provide proof of purchase to request a replacement, which may be denied at management’s sole discretion.
Ticket holder agrees to:
- Abide by all venue rules; The use of his/her likeness incidental to any live or recorded transmission (video or photo) of the event and related activities; Assumes all risks incidental to the event and waives any rights against Giants Ridge Recreation Area, The Department of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation, Guest Services Management, LLC, and Guest Services, Inc, its affiliates, agents, officers, shareholders, employees, volunteers, and performers, which ticket holder may have arising out of any incident, accident, injury or theft, loss or damage to property.
- Recording devices are prohibited.
- No bottles, cans, coolers, beverages of any kind may be brought into the concert area.
- No umbrellas may be brought into the concert area.
- No smoking allowed in immediate concert area.