Rock the Ridge
If you are a fan of artists such as Tom Petty, The Beatles and Bruce Springsteen, you’ll certainly enjoy this concert!
His self-titled fourth album is a masterclass in interstellar pop, vintage glam, 90s Anglophilia and experimental and psychedelic rock & roll. Irreverent lyrics may show Tasjan with his tongue in his cheek, but Tasjan! Tasjan! Tasjan! is an album with something to say. His autobiographical lyrics reflect on self-acceptance, expose his own contradictions and offer a unique self-deprecating critique on the millennial generation’s simultaneous capacity for great empathy and narcissism. – Bio from their website: www.aaronleetasjan.com
Hailing from South Carolina, Mae has been passionate about music ever since she can remember, and it didn’t take long before she figured out this was her path. Her voice is emotional and wide-ranging in terms of pitch and attitude, while her stage is almost like a second home, where she can be free to be who she wants to be. Mae’s vision immediately sparked the roots of this project, as she gathered some of the best local talents. The band consists of 7 musicians including Mae. Each bringing a healthy does of talent, experience and musicianship to the group’s collective artistry. From funk, to soul, and even rock and Folk, anything goes. – Bio from their website: www.maesimpsonmusic.com
Thank you to our AMAZING Concert Sponsors!
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
No onsite camping, overnight parking, or tailgating.
This is an outdoor event. The Lodge and Main Chalet will not be open to the general public.
Seating will be general admission lawn seating. Chairs will not be provided. Please bring your own lawn chair and/or blankets. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rain or Shine. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given unless the concert is canceled in its entirety. In case of inclement weather, patrons should come prepared for the elements.
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Dogs will not be allowed at the event.
- Bags brought into concert will be subject to search.
Lost tickets will be replaced at management’s discretion. Ticket holder must provide proof of purchase to request a replacement, which may be denied at management’s sole discretion.
Ticket holder agrees to:
- Abide by all venue rules; The use of his/her likeness incidental to any live or recorded transmission (video or photo) of the event and related activities; Assumes all risks incidental to the event and waives any rights against Giants Ridge Recreation Area, The Department of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation, Guest Services Management, LLC, and Guest Services, Inc, its affiliates, agents, officers, shareholders, employees, volunteers, and performers, which ticket holder may have arising out of any incident, accident, injury or theft, loss or damage to property.
- Recording devices are prohibited.
- No bottles, cans, coolers, beverages of any kind may be brought into the concert area.
- No umbrellas may be brought into the concert area.
- No smoking allowed in immediate concert area.