Giants Ridge has long been considered one of Minnesota’s best golf destinations. Year after year, national golf publications have ranked The Legend and The Quarry near or at the top of destinations in the world.
The Quarry was built on the site of an old sand /gravel and iron ore mining operation, and is now the #1 public golf course in Minnesota, according to Golf Digest. Since its opening, it has been ranked in the top 20 public courses in the United States every year it has been eligible. It is truly a unique experience for Minnesota golfers, and one that compliments the traditional feel of The Legend course.
Please click here to read about our social distancing efforts during the covid-19 pandemic. We are doing our part to be safe and offer an enjoyable experience at the course. We need you to do your part as well and follow distancing guidelines.
To book a tee time at The Legend or The Quarry, BOOK ONLINE or call 800.688.7669.
Add a whole new level of FUN to your golf round on our popular Finn Cycles. FinnCycles may be added to any round on The Legend or The Quarry on a first come-first served basis. $20 add on per person/per round. Please inquire when making your tee times: 218.865.8063.
|FALL (Sept. 28 until October 18)||Monday-Thursday||Friday-Sunday||Junior Rates|
|Finn Scooter Add On|
(any season) Per Person/Per Round
**Juniors are considered age 17 and under, and must be accompanied by an adult. All rates include golf cart, range balls and yardage book. All rates subject to change, and do not include tax or fees. At least 48 hours advance notice is required for all cancellations. Proper golf attire is required.
Experience The Quarry from above! Check out our hole-by-hole, 3D flyover to plan out your golf game.
- Golf Digest’s Editors’ Choice Award – “Best Golf Resorts in the Midwest” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #1 “Best Courses You Can Play in Minnesota” (2020)
- The Legend – Golfweek –#10 “Best Courses You Can Play in Minnesota” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #43 “Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play in the U.S.” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #119 “Next 100 Modern Courses, 1960 to Present” (2020)
- The Quarry – Golfweek – #46 “Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living and Great Escapes” (2020)
- The Legend – Golfweek – #192 “Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living and Great Escapes” (2020)