Whether for fun or fitness, grab a hold of our new, challenging climbing wall and enjoy a peak experience! Located near the Main Chalet at Giants Ridge, it’s perfect for family and group activities, as well as team-building events and even corporate challenges.
The climbing wall has six distinct routes that are fun for both kids to adults to climb. Currently, five routes are set up with auto belay devices, however the orange route is equipped with a top-rope belay for the true climbing experience. Stop by today and see if you can conquer the wall!
Buy your pass in the Main Chalet Gift Shop (first floor).
To schedule your group climb or corporate challenge, call 218.865.8008.
|Climbing Wall Rates|
|Punch Pass (10 Visits)||$100|
|Opening day 5/27|
|Regular Season (Opening-October 2)|
|Special Thursdays 6/30 ; 7/21; 8/11||10:00AM-6:00PM|
|Memorial Day Weekend|
|4th of July Weekend|
|Labor Day Weekend|
- The A.R.T.Wall™ is 32′ tall x 60″ wide on four sides and made from molds of real rock allowing for climbing on shapes that only nature can make. Visually stunning, our A.R.T.Wall is the only climbing wall system that truly looks like real rock. A.R.T.Wall creates the most realistic climbing experience currently available. It not only looks like real rock, it climbs like it as well!
- Features: Cracks, huecos, pockets, dihedrals, and roofs. This style of climbing wall offers features that are both positive and negative to the climbing plane.
- Handhold Attachment Discs: Flat circular discs that are designed so that modular handholds can be attached flush to the wall, eliminating spinning and other problems.
- Versatility: Not only can you climb on features that are as realistic as real rock but you can also climb on modular handholds.
- Since A.R.T. Wall is made of concrete, it has that cool-to-the-touch, rock-like feel. In addition, the framework is so solid that there is no bending or flexing of the surface which is common with other systems.
- All climbers will be required to sign a waiver. In Minnesota, minors are considered to be age 17 and under, all minors must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver on the minor’s behalf.
- Climbers must be at least 5 years old and 40 lbs, and have a height of 42 inches or greater.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult.
- View a complete list of climbing wall rules.