2020-2021 Tubing Hours
(Open – 12/20)
Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
(12/24 – 1/3)
Christmas Eve CLOSED
Christmas Day CLOSED
Dec. 26 – Jan. 2 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Jan. 3 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Jan. 19 (MLK Day Weekend) 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Feb. 14 (President’s Day Weekend) 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Two Hour Session: $16
* Additional Hour(s): $3 per hour
Requirements: Must be at least 42″ tall AND 5 years old. One tube per person. Ski boots are not allowed on tubing chutes.
Follow these safety measures to ensure a safe visit to the tubing park.
- Riders must be at least 42” tall and 5 years old.
- Wear snow boots. Ski boots are not allowed.
- One tube per person.
- A handle tow will pull you and your tube to the top of the hill. To load, sit
down in your tube and the Lift Operator will give you a handle. Be sure to
hang onto the handle until you reach the top of the hill.
- When you reach the top of the hill get out of your tube and move to one of
- Wait until the lane is clear before starting downhill.
- Remain seated throughout the ride.
- When you come to a stop, get up and move out of the way.